The 2019 FJ Summit is SOLD OUT.
Thanks to everyone for all the support!
2019 FJ Summit details:
IMPORTANT:To register for the 2019 FJ Summit, you must have an account and be logged into that account at the time of registration.
When is it?
The 13th FJ Summit will be July 17 through 21, 2019.
Who can come?
The FJ Summit is an event for anyone who loves Toyotas and off-roading in the Colorado Rockies! We strive to be a family-friendly event so everyone from young to old can have a great time. Anyone who is a legal driver may drive these trails/roads. However, the primary adult (the person who will register here) must be at least 18 years old.
When does registration open?
Registration will open at 10:00 AM MST on Saturday, Mar 2, 2019.
How much does it cost?
- $225 for the main registration of the vehicle and the primary adult. This includes access to all summit events, three days of guided trails, three catered meals, one t-shirt, a vehicle badge, and a trail bag full of swag.
- $75 for each additional person 12 years of age or older. This includes three catered meals and access to all summit events.
- $0 for each additional person 11 years of age or younger. This includes three catered meals and access to all summit events.
Can I cancel and get a refund?
You may cancel untill Friday, May 31, 2019 for a refund, but there is a $30 cancellation fee. After Friday, May 31, 2019 we may be able to give a refund, but it will be at our sole discretion.
In order to register for the 2019 FJ Summit, here is what you need to do:
- You must have an FJ Summit account before you can register. If you do not already have one, you can create an FJ Summit account here . This account is for the vehicle and one person, so you only need one account for each vehicle you want to bring. After you register for the 2019 FJ Summit you can add additional people who will be a part of your group.
- You will be sent an email to confirm your email address and activate your account.
- Once you activate your account, log in to confirm that your details are correct and edit if appropriate. You will see a button that says "Register for the 2019 FJ Summit" which is where you will register for the 2019 FJ Summit. Until the registration opening time, that page will show a disabled checkbox and button.
- When registration opens, you will need to be logged in and click on "Register for the 2019 FJ Summit." Refresh the page until the form becomes active, and then check the box indicating that you want to go to the 2019 FJ Summit and click on the "Sign me up!" button.
- You will either be lucky enough to be signed up for the 2019 FJ Summit, or else you will be automatically placed on the waitlist in the order we received your request.
If you get signed up for the FJ Summit your place will be locked in immediately, and you can then:
- Pick your trails
- Add other people to your group
- Add pre-sale items from the FJ Summit store
- Checkout and pay
- You will need to complete your checkout and payment within 24 hours. If you have any payment issues please contact us immediately by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot attend, please consider cancelling so that someone else may have the opportunity to attend the FJ Summit.
- Registrations cannot be sold or transferred. A registration is valid only for the account holder and their vehicle. We reserve the right to check identification and vehicle plates for participation in the FJ Summit.